The bi-monthly meetings provide members with an opportunity to update their clinical knowledge, whilst sharing an excellent meal with colleagues. The meetings are very popular, with attendance of approximately 60 members at each meeting. Meeting locations are rotated amongst local venues.
The meetings (with exception sometimes of Partners Nights) commence at 6:45pm, with a pre-dinner drink, with dinner served at approximately 7:30pm. The clinical lecture is conducted at the end of the main meal and the KDMA business meeting is conducted over dessert and coffee. There is no charge for members to attend education meetings, and application is made for QI and CPD points for each meeting. The KDMA extends an invitation to member’s partners to attend some of the meetings, with the presentation of a clinical nature to appeal to the wider audience.
Next Dinner Meeting
The next dinner meeting will be held on Thursday 21st February at 6.45pm.
Meeting dates for 2018
(Booking is essential)
21 February – 6.45PM
Next Generation Health & Lifestyle Club
504A Victoria Road
SPONSOR: Boston Scientific
|Email RSVP: email@example.com
Complete Online RSVP:https://docs.google.com/form
BY 7th February
The clinical lectures presented at the bi-monthly meetings cover a broad range of subjects. Past presentations have included:
- Weight Control Workshop
- Clinical Relevance of Nuclear Medicine in General Practice
- Condition, Illness & Disease – A Psychiatrist’s Perspective
- A Practical Approach to Dermatology
- Paediatric Echocardiography
- Developments in Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis
- New Breakthroughs in Investigation and Management of TIA and Strokes, Brain Attack – Current Management and Expected Outcome